Wasps are really very annoying and active all summer. If you want to overcome the wasp problem then prevention is the key. Wasps can invade your garden and home so before that try to prevent the problem. Every homeowner should know how to avoid the insect’s dangers and get rid of wasps. The sting of a wasp is so painful and marked by yellow and black stripes on the body. So, Wasp removal is necessary as they make their nests above the ground with mud.
How to prevent wasps?
Most wasps feed from any source of sugar and they prefer human food over natural food. If the wasps are present in a large number then they are extremely dangerous. Take proper precautions and help if you are allergic to wasps. With wasp prevention tips you can deter wasps from entering your property.
- Don’t keep your food uncovered including sauces and condiments. Wasps get attracted to the food and infect it.
- If there is any spilled drink then clean it immediately by flushing with water. Make sure you clean all sticky residue that attracts wasps.
- Never keep your drinks open and unattended for a long period of time. Use a flip-top lid, sippy cups, and straws to close the children’s drinks.
- Tightly close the trash and regularly empty the garbage.
- If you want to lure wasps away from your gathering then use wasp traps.
- Contact a non-toxic pest control service if you find a nest on the property. The experts will remove the nest. In early spring check your home and garden properly and look in lofts, garages, sheds, and under eaves.
- Keep all the windows and doors shut especially at night to prevent the entry of wasps inside your home.
How to remove the wasps from your house?
- Use soap and water
Mix two tablespoons of dish soap and water in a spray bottle and tackle small hanging nests with this mixture. The wasps die immediately when soap clogs their breathing pores.
- Peppermint oil
One of the most effective ways to repel wasps is peppermint oil. Mix the peppermint oil with water and use it. You can also use eco-friendly organic wasps killer.
- Wasps Traps
Prevent the wasps from escaping with some tempting treat like sugar water by luring the insects inside a container. You can also get the heavy-duty wasp trap online. In this way, you can capture the wasps passing through your yard. Try to place the trap close to the entrance of the wasps.
Put a fake wasps nest to deter a real one if you are trying to prevent a nest from forming. Use the bug sprays and bug zappers in your home and yard. Follow eco-friendly pest control treatment to prevent the entry of wasps. If you are still not able to remove them then call a professional and experienced pest removal service. So, they use the best methods and tricks to remove them and keep your home and garden wasps free. You can book our service online as well by calling on our helpline number.